BodyTite is a minimally invasive procedure that simultaneously tightens the skin and removes small amounts of excess fat in targeted areas of the body. In this article, we’ll break down the BodyTite costs if you were to get the procedure at CREO Clinic.
How Much Does BodyTite Cost?
The exact BodyTite cost at CREO Clinic depends on the size and number of treatment areas, as well as whether liposuction is used in tandem.
|Number of Areas||BodyTite Only||BodyTite + Liposuction|
What Parts of the Body Can be Treated with BodyTite?
The BodyTite technology can be applied almost anywhere on the body where there is skin laxity and an accumulation of excess fat. This commonly includes the following areas:
- Abdomen (‘Muffin tops’)
- Post-pregnancy stomach, including a hanging belly after C-section
- Gynecomastia (commonly known as ‘man boobs’)
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs (‘saddle bags’)
- Upper arms (‘bingo wings’)
What’s Included in the Price?
The BodyTite cost mentioned above is inclusive of the following:
- Surgeon’s fees
- The local anaesthetic that will be administered into the treated area
- Use of the clinic’s CQC registered surgical facility
- A compression garment to help minimise swelling and discomfort
- A follow-up appointment 24 hours after the procedure in order to change the dressing and assess the healing process.
Additional BodyTite Costs
Patients can choose to have BodyTite performed under sedation at an additional cost, which will be determined following a consultation with our surgeon.
After the BodyTite procedure, you may experience some pain, swelling, bruising, and tenderness which usually dissipates within a week. You can manage these side effects using over the counter pain medication.
Combination BodyTite Procedures
Liposuction is a surgery that removes excess fat deposits from certain parts of the body. It is often combined with a BodyTite procedure because the surgery can result in saggy skin after the excess fat cells have been removed. Therefore, the skin tightening effects of BodyTite can offer an optimal result for patients who have had liposuction. Visit our BodyTite vs Liposuction blog for more information on how the two procedures work together.
At CREO Clinic, we offer tailored package deals for patients who wish to combine a BodyTite treatment with liposuction surgery. Visit our liposuction cost blog for a full breakdown of the costs associated with the surgery.
Body Plastic Surgery
At the CREO Clinic, our surgeons specialise in a wide range of body plastic surgeries including abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), breast lift, thigh lift, and arm lift. These procedures primarily aim to remove the excess skin for a more youthful appearance.
Combining a body plastic surgery with BodyTite which has the dual benefits of removing excess fat deposits and tightening the skin tissue in the area will offer a more prominent result. We offer package deals to patients who wish to combine two or more procedures.
Does Insurance Cover BodyTite?
BodyTite is performed for cosmetic reasons in order to contour the body and tighten the skin. Therefore, the cost of the procedure will not be covered by your insurance provider.
Is BodyTite Worth It?
Most patients find BodyTite to be a worthwhile procedure for a number of reasons:
- It is a minimally invasive procedure that can achieve results close to those from a surgical procedure.
- In contrast to a surgical procedure, BodyTite does not leave behind scars, has minimal downtime, and carries less risks.
- It delivers the dual benefits of tightening the skin and removing exercise and diet-resistant excess fat deposits.
- It delivers long term results