By accessing the website at https://creoclinic.com//, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CREO clinic’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CREO clinic’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CREO clinic at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on CREO clinic’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. CREO Clinic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, CREO Clinic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CREO Clinic or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CREO Clinic’s website, even if CREO Clinic or a CREO Clinic authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy Of Materials
The materials appearing on CREO Clinic’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CREO Clinic does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. CREO Clinic may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, CREO Clinic does not make any commitment to update the materials.
CREO Clinic has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CREO Clinic of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
CREO Clinic may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
9. Complaints Policy
If you wish to make a complaint please ask to speak with Mr. Ben Arie the registered manager, or you can put your concerns in writing to him at the address provided below. We will acknowledge all written complaints within two working days and respond within twenty working days or a written or an explanation of why the response is taking longer and when they can expect a response.
A full response within 5 days of the full conclusion being reached.
10. Returns Policy
Consultation fees will be refunded up to 48 hours prior to the appointment. Unless suggested otherwise in a promotion where a service is being given in a discount or free.
Products will be exchanged within 14 days of purchase only provided the products have not been opened or used.
CREO Clinic will not provide refunds on treatments that have been provided in good faith with all appropriate consents however we may, at our discretion honor refunds on non-surgical treatments if the patient has had an adverse reaction to treatment.
11. Policy On Children & Pets
We advise that children should not be brought to the premises whilst parents or other family members are receiving treatment and if brought against advice they are solely the responsibility of the parent or their guardian. Pets are not allowed.