Many women struggle with the effects of large, cumbersome breasts that interfere with the natural proportions of their bodies and cause an array of medical issues, such as back pain and poor posture.
At the CREO Clinic, a breast reduction with Dr. Tillo can reshape big breasts to a more manageable size, alleviating associated health problems and restoring a more contoured figure.
Symptoms of Large Breasts
There are several physical symptoms you may experience if you have large breasts:
- Pain in the upper back, neck, and shoulders
- Poor posture
- Grooves in the shoulders caused by bra straps digging into the skin under the heavy weight of the breasts
- Skin conditions such as intertrigo between and underneath the breast folds
- Shortness of breath due to the excess weight on the chest
- Difficulties finding well-fitted, comfortable clothing
- Difficulties engaging in exercise
By reducing the size of the breasts, many of these symptoms can be addressed accordingly.
How to Reduce Breast Size
A breast reduction is a cosmetic procedure to remove excess breast tissue, fat, and skin to reshape and reduce the size of the breasts. This helps to sculpt a more proportionate figure and alleviate the symptoms of large breasts, vastly improving the patients’ quality of life.
Benefits of Breast Reduction
- A breast reduction can help to contour the figure by providing smaller breasts that are more proportionate to your body.
- A breast reduction relieves medical conditions caused by large breasts, such as back pain and skin conditions. This can significantly improve a patient’s comfort and quality of life.
- Breast reduction can enable women to engage in exercise, which is essential to a healthy lifestyle.
How Much Does Breast Reduction Cost?
At the CREO Clinic, the cost of a breast reduction starts from £8,900. However, a full-price breakdown will only be available following a 1-to-1 consultation with Dr. Tillo, where you will build a bespoke treatment plan for your breasts.
Breast Reduction Procedure
A breast reduction is typically performed under general anaesthetic and takes 2-3 to complete. The exact procedure is dependent on the type of breast reduction conducted, which largely depends on the amount and type of tissue that needs to be removed.
In general, the necessary incisions are made, and the required amount of skin, fat and glandular tissue is removed to achieve the desired size and shape. Incisions are then closed using surgical sutures.
How Long is Breast Reduction Recovery?
Immediately after surgery, you may experience side effects such as swelling and tenderness around the chest. This typically dissipates over the next 2-3 weeks, after which most patients feel well enough to resume normal daily activities.
When Do You See Breast Reduction Results?
As you recover in the first few weeks after surgery, your breasts may feel tight and appear higher than expected. However, the breasts should naturally settle into their intended position and feel natural over time.
The final results will become fully apparent after all post-surgical swelling has dissipated, which can take around three months.
Schedule a Consultation with CREO Clinic Today
If you are considering a breast reduction for big boobs, book a 1-to-1 consultation today with our breast reconstruction specialist, Dr Omar Tillo.
Dr Tillo has a wealth of experience designing bespoke treatment solutions to address the physical symptoms associated with large breasts and can help you get on track to a more contoured figure.