Creo Clinic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Creo Clinic may update this policy from time to time. This policy is effective from 1/010/2021
What do we collect?
- Full name
- Phone number and email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Relevant Medical information – We collect information regarding any medical information that is necessary for the safe administration of treatments
What do we do with the information we gather?
Creo Clinic need to hold and process the personal and health information you have provided us. This is to identify you, contact you during your journey, help us understand your expected outcomes, tailor your journey to offer you the best possible path to your desired results and meet contractual obligations.
Also, if you consent, we may use your contact details for marketing purposes to send you relevant information that you may find interesting.
Security of information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Reasons We Share Personal Data
During your journey with us, we may need to share your information, including sensitive data, with medical professionals, government agencies and third parties in order to deliver services you have requested.
- Your Surgeon, Medical Practitioner or a member of the Creo clinic team for the purposes of the discussions around your procedure or any follow up treatment or any issue or complaint raised by you.
- Your GP and or other relevant medical practitioners as it is important that they are aware of your intended procedure. Post Operatively, this also gives your GP total visibility.
- Creo clinic may need to disclose or have a legal obligation to disclose information about you, including sensitive information, to government authorities, such as the General Medical Council (GMC), the Care Quality Commission (CQC) or the Police investigating criminal activity.
- If you consent, we will supply your details to a third party in order to deliver information which you have requested such as financial information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Find out more on how you can change your cookie settings here.
How we use Pixels?
Our Pixels collect IP address and location, date and time stamp, user agent, cookie IDs (if applicable), URL, time zone, and other browser-level data or cookie data. This information may be shared with a third party for marketing purposes but just like cookies, pixels are used to analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We may also use pixels to help us monitor our adverts and marketing campaigns so that we can offer you the best offers and discounts on our services. In this case, the pixel will be used in such cases like monitoring conversion rates, controlling who sees the advert and how many times and advert is displayed.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info@Creoclinic.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 54 Broadfields Avenue, Edgware, United Kingdom, HA8 8SW
The GDPR gives you various rights to the information we hold about you. Such rights can be exercised by you in accordance with the GDPR. In line with the regulation, all reasonable requests will be free of charge and processed within the permitted time period. Repeated requests may be subject to a fee which Creo Clinic will advise you of prior to processing such requests.
If you feel that you cannot communicate directly with Creo Clinic, please contact The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF (0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745).